I am visiting my 76 year old parents this week in Florida. The below picture is from their refrigerator.
I’d pick 5 years old.
1. I was always cute at 5. No makeup needed.
2. I had no bills to pay. Life was easy.
3. There was no drama.
4. I told time by the street lights. When they were on, I needed to get home. When they were off, I was free for hours.
5. I didn’t work. My biggest accomplishment was writing my name by myself.
6. My mother picked all my clothes out. No decision making!
7. I still believed in Santa Claus, the tooth fairy and the Easter Bunny.
8. Gift giving was easy. I just drew a picture and everyone LOVED IT!
9. I didn’t have to cook. EVER.
10. I had like 6 boyfriends and it was perfectly acceptable.
How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you were?