Fall Bucket List
Hardly Getting By is participating in a challenge by The DCLadies so today I’m bloggin’ my Fall Bucket List. However, in typical HGB fashion…my Fall Bucket List isn’t so typical. Here goes:
- Eat an entire caramel apple without getting any caramel stuck in my fillings or teeth.
- Make an apple pie. No, actually, BUY an apple pie and pretend I made it.
- Check out the Hay rides at Homestead Farm in Poolesville, MD
- Get all the leaves off my deck before the first snowfall. Or, pray for a really windy day.
- Try warm apple cider? Nah. I’ll stick with wine.
- Eat as much candy as I want on Halloween without getting sick to my stomach.
- Wear my pajamas all day on a Sunday and binge watch Season 3 of “Madmen”
- Get my Halloween decorations out before October 30th.
- Dress up like a bloody zombie and scare the livin crap out of my neighbors when they come to trick or treat.
- Get all my Christmas shopping done and wrapped before the first day of winter. (This one is borderline impossible. )
- Go To Markoff’s Haunted Forest in Dickerson MD and try not to pee myself.
- Laugh everyday.
- Hug strangers (well, maybe. Hug HOT strangers. That’s better)
- Make nutritious meals for my family. Before 5pm that day.
- Drink a lot of wine and celebrate life!
Happy Fall! Feel free to add your bucket list ideas in the comments!