Ya ever have a day (ok, week) where you just feel like ICK? Well, me too. In fact….it has been this week so I wanted to share my positive perspective that just helped me snap the @#$%! out of it.
Today, instead of focusing on my cellulite, muffin tops, varicose veins and wrinkles I’m going to focus on the fact that:
- I don’t have cancer or someother chronic disease
- I’m alive another day to see and watch my children grow
- I can walk and talk without difficulty
- I am relatively healthy
- I have all my teeth
- I have enough money for today
- I have a husband who loves me
- I live in a house
- I own a car that gets me where I need to go
- All my household appliances work and make me life easier.
I am blessed to have cellulite, varicose veins, wrinkles and muffin tops because that means…I’m alive.
Happy Friday people! Life is good. <3